For your comprehensive needs.
We’ve got you covered. Whether it’s a trauma certified surgeon, an outreach specialist or a primary care provider you’re in need of, we have them all.
As the region’s primary healthcare provider, our comprehensive medical center, serving south central South Dakota and North Central Nebraska includes:
- Winner Regional Clinic with 5 doctors and 5 advanced practice clinicians
- 25 bed critical access hospital
- 80 bed long term care facility
- 24-hour emergency care
- Level IV trauma center supported by full time surgeon
- Specialty outreach clinics
- Diagnostic services including X-ray, CT, MRI, Mammogram and Ultrasound
- Home Health & Community Health services
- Respiratory therapy
- Stress testing & cardiac rehabilitation
- Birthing Center with labor, delivery and post-partum care
In our rural setting, it is both our mission and our responsibility to provide high quality care, close to home. Whether it’s a new baby being born, responding to an unfortunate trauma or caring for an aging loved one, we are honored and privileged to serve our community.”
– Kevin Coffey, CEO
At Winner Regional Healthcare Center, we’ve dedicated ourselves to serving your family and our community for over 65 years. Thank you for entrusting us with your loved ones. We’re as committed as ever to providing you with the quality healthcare you expect and deserve.
Our locally owned and operated institution operates for the benefit of YOU — all day, every day, offering quality care close to home.