WRHC is comprised of a 25 bed critical access hospital, with 24-hour emergency care, an 80 bed long term care facility and Winner Regional Clinic.
Winner Regional Healthcare Center, located in south-central South Dakota, is seeking a board eligible or board certified family medicine physician to join our group of providers. Our practice includes four family medicine physicians, 2 physician assistants and four nurse practitioners. This position will serve as a full spectrum physician responsible for caring for patients from birth to death, managing and treating chronic illnesses, OB care, pediatric care and emergency medicine.
Winner Regional Healthcare Center’s emergency room is a level IV, supported by a full time surgeon, with 24-hour lab and radiology services. Charting is done by EPIC and training is available.
- Community owned hospital, with $23 million expansion project underway
- Candidates may qualify for a substantial incentive payment through the SD Office of Rural Health’s Recruitment Assistance Program
- Approximate annual statistics:
- Admit over 900 patients
- Deliver over 200 babies
- Perform over 700 surgeries
- Over 2,000 ER visits
- Treat over 9,000 people on an outpatient basis
Be sure to review Winner Regional’s comprehensive employee benefits package.
Winner Regional Healthcare Center is an equal opportunity provider and employer.Apply Online Download Application