Insurance coverage is complicated and payment of your hospital bill need not be a source of worry for you during your recovery.
Our Patient Financial Representative will gladly help answer any questions you may have related to your Winner Regional Health account. Feel free to call us at (605) 842-7175 and let us provide you with the information you need in regard to payment for our services.
- If you have insurance coverage and have supplied this information to us, we will submit a claim to your insurer on your behalf and keep you fully informed of the outcome of your claim.
- You will receive a bill from Winner Regional Health shortly after your stay with us. If at any time you have a question concerning your bill, please contact our Patient Financial Representative at (605) 842-7175.
- Please note your surgeon, pathologist, radiologist and other specialists will bill you separately for their services. Please contact them directly if you have questions regarding their bills.
Winner Regional Health offers options with regard to payment. Financial assistance may be available. Please call (605) 842-7175 for details.
- You can pay your bill online.
- If you are a MyChart member, you can use the Winner Regional Health website to access MyChart to manage your account, view statements and pay your bills online.
- You may mail your payment directly to:
Winner Regional Healthcare Center
745 E. 8th Street
Winner, SD 57580
- Call our Patient Financial Representative at (605) 842-7175 to make a payment or set up payment arrangements. Automatic payments and other options are available.