Winner Regional Health is a 25 bed Critical Access Hospital serving patients in south central South Dakota and north central Nebraska.
Located in Winner, South Dakota, our hospital staff and physicians provide skilled inpatient and outpatient treatment, as well as 24-hour routine and emergency surgery services.
The following services are provided at Winner Regional Health:
- Private room accommodations
- 24-hour emergency room and emergency surgery services
- Intensive care and coronary care units
- Labor, delivery, recovery and postpartum services
- Routine surgery and anesthesia services
- Full service laboratory and blood bank
- Swing-bed for skilled care rehabilitation and transitional care
- Pharmacist and onsite pharmacy
- Hospice care room
- Dietitian services for outpatient and inpatient consultation
- Full-service cafeteria: 11:30am-1:30pm
- Cardiac services including stress testing, echo cardiograms, Holter monitoring and rehabilitation
- Respiratory services including pulmonary function testing and sleep studies
- Radiology Department including 16-slice CT scanner, mammography, MRI, ultrasound, bone density scans and X-ray. Winner Regional utilizes a digital system that can send your scans anywhere in the world at a moment’s notice.
- Sanford Health Telemedicine site
- Helicopter access onsite