Your health is important to you around the clock.
With MyChart, you can manage your healthcare online anytime.
How do I get access to MyChart?
Click Here to request access to MyChart. This link will take you to Sanford’s registration/access page. Once there, you will be asked for a one-time ID verification before you are able to login to the MyChart secure services. Note: it may take several days to receive an email confirmation of your account.
With MyChart you can:
- email a question to your clinic or care team
- get test results
- request a prescription renewal
- schedule clinic appointments
- view and pay bills online
- view your online medical records
- view your child’s or dependent’s online medical records
- Access your health information using your Android smartphone or Apple iPhone®, iPod touch® or iPad®
- Call MyChart technical support at 1-866-808-5274
Free MyChart apps available for:
You must be an active MyChart user to use the MyChart app (previously created a MyChart login ID and password). Once you have installed the free app, run the MyChart application and select Sanford Health from the list of healthcare providers.