Full-time position. Monday – Friday, occasional evenings, weekends and holiday for special events.
- Collaborate with Winner Regional Health team members through various committees that enhance engagement within the organization.
- Developing and production of flyers, brochures, and other marketing materials.
- Create innovative marketing campaigns through robust data that drive patient services and revenue forward.
- Lead marketing approaches through various social platforms, such as websites, video boards, marquees, Facebook, etc.
- Establish and maintain relationships with new and existing community partners, volunteers, donors, and board members.
- Coordinate both internal and external events that increase revenue, community education, and team engagement.
- Assist with managing donor databases and spreadsheets.
- Provide input and assistance with newsletters, ads, and press releases.
- Actively engage in methods to increase team member retention and recruitment.
Ability to work with various departments and professionals within a healthcare setting.
Associate’s degree in marketing, communications or similar field preferred. Two or more years in a marketing, communications, fundraising, or similar career desired. Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
Be sure to review Winner Regional’s comprehensive employee benefits package.
Winner Regional Health is an equal opportunity provider and employer.Apply Online Download Application