Residents always enjoy visits from our animal friends! There's nothing that brings a smile to a resident's face faster than kitten or puppy! We welcome pets into the facility but ask that visitors keep these guidelines in mind:
- Visitors with animals must sign in at the nurses' desk upon arrival.
- Visiting pets must be on a flea and tick residual control program and must be free of internal and external parasites and disease.
- Your pet MUST stay with its owner at all times.
- Owners will be responsible for cleaning up pet messes as best they can.
- Animals WILL NOT be allowed in the resident dining room, cafeteria or kitchen.
- If pets show viciousness towards any resident, visitor or staff, the pet must be removed immediately.
- Animals are not allowed into any isolation room.
- No overnight pet guests without prior approval.
For a complete list of pet rules and regulations, visitors and residents may ask to have a copy of Activity Policy 1253.